Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The goal

Hello all, this is a blog about movies. Here I will review all types of films and post oppions and also put up a weekly poll about which film readers would like to see reviewed.

A little backround about myself is that I am a 22 year old kid, (yes, I still call myself a kid) who happens to love films. I have been married since July 24th of 2010. I have tried several different review styles but they one i think will fit me the best is just talking about the film and answering one simple question. Does it work?

Hopefully i will get updates every Monday and Saturday but that is subject to change. I however will get updates regularly unlike my other projects. So without further ado welcome to my review site!

1 comment:

  1. Oh forgot to say in the post, I am a star wars fan but thats not the reason for that picture on the top its because its easily one of the most iconic movie scenes ever in my oppion

    ReplyDelete